Thursday, March 29, 2012

Trying Again

I'm so bad at blogging. I start out with good intentions, all fired-up and excited about it... and a few days in - the fire is out. But, as they say, "if at first you don't succeed: try, try, try again!" Soooo....

What is God showing me today?
Put first things - first. Which means time with Him. Devotion to Him. So much of this life is filled with things, good and bad, that draw our time and attention away from the One we claim is Lord. But if He is not the most important part of our lives, then really our claim is just a lie...a lie we tell ourselves.
Lord, help me not to just give You small pieces of myself. Help me to stay with You all day, in and out of prayer. Moment by moment, in all I say and do. "May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer."

No comments:

Post a Comment